Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word document file format in version newer than 2010.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a Browallia New 15 point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- Upon acceptance of an article, authors will be asked to complete a "Journal Publishing Agreement".
- (if any) Please upload a copy of your Institutional Review Board (IRB) or Ethical Committee Approval for human and animal studies.
Upon acceptance of an article, copyright is belonging to the Nutrition Association of Thailand.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.