Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
1. Submission of a manuscript implies that;
1) the work described has not been published before
2) it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere
3) its publication has been approved by all co-authors
- 2. A manuscript submitted must be well written in English. Full research papers should not be exceed 5,000 words (including abstract but excluding references).
3. Manuscript must be divided into the following sub-headings; Title, Author names and affiliation, Corresponding author, Abstract, Keywords, Introduction, Materials and methods, Results and discussion, Conclusion, Acknowledgements (if any), and References.
4. The total number of display items (Figures and Tables) in the manuscript should not exceed 10.
- 5. It is important that the file is saved in the native format of the word processor used. The text should be in the font of Times New Roman, size 12 and 1.15 line spacing, and single-column format. Number all pages consecutively. Insert continuous line numbers into the text in order to facilitate reviewing. Keep the layout of the text as simple as possible.
- 6. References should be numbered sequentially as , , , etc. in their order of seperance.
Published articles are under the copyright of the journal. Partially or totally publication of an article elsewhere is possible only after the consent from the editors.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.