Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration.
- The articles should relate to Journal’s aim and scope.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word Document (.doc / .docx) and .pdf document file format.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- The articles should be clearly titled and enclosed with information on the writers’name and surname, title of educational background, workplace, position and contact address in English.
- The articles’ abstracts must be in English of approximately 300 words in length.
- The articles could be research articles, review article, or book reviews or miscellaneous articles.
- The articles must be written in Thai, in English or in other languages. (If written in English or in other languages, it should be proof-read by native speakers before submitted.)
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.