Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- I warrant that this Manuscript has never published in any journal before, and during waiting for the result of consideration for publication from Journal of Yala Rajabhat University, I shall not submit this Manuscript to be considered for publishing in other journal, if found that it also has been submitted for the consideration of other journal, I agree with the Journal for the cancellation of the consideration immediately.
- I warrant that all co-authors acknowledge and agree to submit the Manuscript for the consideration of publication in the Journal of Yala Rajabhat University.
- I agree to adjust the Manuscript according to the suggestions as commented by the experts, and I shall adjust it completely within 30 days starting from the date of being notified for the amendment, if the duration is overdue for such adjustment, I agree to let the Journal reject to publish it immediately.
- I agree to pay an operation fee for the consideration of publication in the Journal in the amount of 2,000 Baht or 65 USD for Thai article or 3,000 Baht or 95 USD for English article, through the Bank account. If my article is not evaluated by a qualified person, i will not demand a refund.
- If I has already paid the operation fee for the article consideration and I request to cancel the publication later, the Editorial Department shall not refund my money in any case.
Copyright Notice articles, information, images, etc. was published in this Journal of Yala Rajabhat University is a copyright of the journal Yala Rajabhat University. If any person or deparment wants to bring all or part of it for publish or take any action. Authorization is required in written form from the Journal of Yala Rajabhat University only.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.