Main Article Content
This is a documentary study. The purpose is to expose children with special needs under the educational system. The phenomenon of becoming a child with special needs and caregiver beliefs in the care of children with special needs in the three southern border provinces. Complete the study by accessing two parts: documentary and direct experience in the caregivers of children with special needs. Through the process of counseling and caregiver life experiences. Teachers and people involved Including interviewers using questionnaires. To get another part of the data to join the document. Analyze data through reflection through life experiences of caregivers and those with special needs children .The research found that. The factors of taking care for the special need children in the three southernmost provinces The first dimension, the families in urban communities the family members have been studying in good level as know the principle of the taking care the special need children must be able to be properly. The second dimension, the family who has a good position and good basic knowledge with the poverty and uneducated family. Both families are the different perspectives idea of taking care for the special need children but the same taking care of special needs children are not to conceal the social dimension outside. The third dimension, the families with the knowledge and able to taking care for special need children by themselves. They are know the principles of child care, but poverty families, unable to send their children to school or to treatment at the hospital. The fourth dimension, the family still has believed to the matter and divine of creator in taking care for special need children as a personal faith, they will taking care for special needs children at home and raise peacefully with unworried , there is hope that by the time their child will be get well and normal ,when the God wish.
Copyright Notice articles, information, images, etc. was published in this Journal of Yala Rajabhat University is a copyright of the journal Yala Rajabhat University. If any person or deparment wants to bring all or part of it for publish or take any action. Authorization is required in written form from the Journal of Yala Rajabhat University only.
2. Juathai, J. (2008). The Construction of disable self Identities. Doctor of Education Degree in Development Education. Srinakharinwirot University. (in Thai)
3. Kaew Kangawan,S. (2003). Psychology Children with special effects. (2rd ed.). Bangkok: Moh-chao-Ban Publishing House. (in Thai)
4. Laorlurtluckkana, K., Chakkaew, W. & Phongsak, S. (2016). Parent’s Expectations in Regard to Administrative Learning for the Primary Level of Education in Lampang Province. Journal of Yala Rajabhat University, 11(1), 93. (in Thai)
5. Office of the basic Education Commission. (2010). The teacher performance evaluation Manual [Online]. Retrieved July 10, 2017, from: hrd.obec.go.th/Old/news/feb/224-6.doc. (in Thai)
6. Pipatpen, M. (2004). The Inclusion of Local Wisdom into Thai Schooling System. Doctor of Education Degree in Development Education. Srinakharinwirot University. (in Thai)
7. Ploychum, S. (1995). The General philosophy. Bangkok: Mahamakutraj college print. (in Thai)
8. Research Institution and learning development. (2008). The case study of Healthy School Medium secondary school. Bangkok: JNT. (in Thai)
9. Royal Academy. (2017). Knowledge [Online]. Retrieved December 12, 2017, from:
www.dictionar.sanook.com/search/dict-th-th-royal-institute. (in Thai)
10. Sueathongpan, P. (2013). The study of parent’s ability in livelihood skill of the intellectual disability Children school. Center of special education Nakhon Ratchasima University by using The encourage and involvement parent program. Master’s thesis of education. Nakhon Ratchasima University. (in Thai)
11. Suthamdee, C. & Suthamdee, J. (2017). Conceptual Framework of Human Resource Development of an Organization in the 21st Century. Journal of Yala Rajabhat University, 12(Special Issue), 171. (in Thai)
12. Tanomlikhitwong, J. (2016). Exploitation of Models for Caring Children With Special Needs in 3 Southern Border Provinces Through Counseling Process. Yala: Faculty of Education Yala Rajabhat University. (in Thai)
13. Wanchadee, T. (2008).The literacy study of parent’s ability to development the muscle of Intellectual disability children by using the training program for parent. Master’s thesis of education. (Special Education).Bangkok: Srinakharinwirot University. (in Thai)